- A developers’ point of view
- The risks a bank will and will not take
- Project development phases – when to bring in additional financing
- Trust the big guys, European expertise
- Technology no track record – how much risk can a bank take?
- Where in a project stage are you most comfortable investing?
- What do you need in a PPA contract to invest? %gains?
- Are falling energy costs good or bad for investors? Banks?
Joshua RogolVice President of Energy StorageStrata Solar
Reid CapalinoPrincipalAligned Intermediary
Michael PantelogianisCo-Head of Power, North AmericaInvestec