- Do business with 200+ ISOs/RTOs, Debt & Equity Providers, Utilities, Developers and Investors
- Showcase your products and service to key stakeholders – of which 63% are decision makers – across the Storage, Renewable, Finance & Investment value chain.
- Expose your brand to over 30,000 relevant contacts (pre & post event)
- Pre-book 1-2-1 meetings with the key decision makers attending the event
There are few sponsorship opportunities left to suit all budgets at Energy Storage Summit Americas 2019.
Download the Sponsorship Pack to find out more about costs, audience or tailored packages.
Early bird tickets & 3 for 2 offer end soon!
- Network with 200+ developers & EPCs, financiers, utilities, networks, aggregators and C&I energy users
- Hear about the state of the market, partnership opportunities and the future evolution of energy storage across the region
- Meet 40+ top level speakers from Allianz Global investors, CAISO; C2 Energy Capital; PJM Interconnection, the City of Miami and many more!
- Discuss the latest news on standardization; compare battery technologies and hear cutting edge project case studies.
Download the agenda to find out more about the main topics of discussion for the two days and the lineup of top-level speakers.
WHO ATTENDS ENERGY STORAGE SUMMIT AMERICAS?
With much policy pushing the market forward from a state and city level, meet budget-holders driving their climate change and resiliency strategies forward and see how they have already approached the market.
See which utilities have appetite for storage and how they are developing propositions and pricing strategies for clients.
See what impact FERC Order 841 has had in their planning for storage projects and understand the different use-cases for batteries.
What is their approach to energy storage, are funds ready to partner and invest or are they still in wait-and-see mode?
Developers of renewables, storage, microgrid and EV carports
Meet qualified and credible developers and EPCs working on new projects. Find out how they have closed deals with different offtakers and investors and hear about their experiences across different markets and understand how to stack revenues and make money from storage.
What will it take for debt and equity providers to find comfort with storage warranties, revenue stacks and understand risk and return? Meet providers with capital ready and find out what their cost of capital will be.
Brokers and Transaction Advisory
Meet senior deal arrangers who can help you to source capital and get deals done.